Sunday, May 11

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's blogging is dedicated to my mum, Linda Cheong, the best mum on earth. I wish I can be with her everyday of my life. She is someone whom I don't mind living with for the rest of my lives.

She's a strong woman as she's protective over our being yet vulnerable and sensitive to our needs. She's funny as she can never perfect her cooking and baking, yet I love all her cooking. She's everyone's best friend as she emphatizes with you, yet she can be genuinely honest with you. She cries with you and her heart goes out for all who is in need, yet she can chastise you for being a fool. She's open-minded, and would accept anything as long as we are honest with her. She would laugh and cry with us, as a friend would, yet showered us love sacrificially and unconditionally.

She is the most amazing and modern mother, mother-in-law, aunty, sister and grandmother. She is great in every role she plays. No one I know, can play these roles simultaneously with such passion coupled with genuine care and concern.

Love you mum!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i Love you too mum!! =)